- We reclaim our agency and our time by limiting distractions and working on what matters
- We channel positivity, but prioritize showing up authentically
- We work well, not just hard. We step off the hamster wheel of productivity to pursue work/life balance through flow.
- We celebrate incremental progress and embrace every setback.
- We respect each other’s time, space, work, and goals.
- We practice gratitude towards our hosts for holding space and to each other for pushing us collectively forward
- We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously (dad jokes ftw)
Flow Club is a diverse community of many types of people, so please be polite, professional, and respectful in your interactions with other members. Respecting each other’s time, space, and goals is fundamental to supporting the Flow Club experience. A good rule of thumb is to treat the other attendees as if they were your most esteemed colleagues or clients. It should go without saying, but we have a zero tolerance policy for hate speech, discrimination, and harassment in any form. Examples of such behaviors include, but are not limited to, trolling, name calling, unsavory imagery, personal attacks, threats and derogatory remarks.
The session structure is what makes Flow Club so effective. To facilitate flow, let the host lead and keep your sharing concise so we can start our work segments on time. If a host doesn’t show up, attending hosts or community members can step in to maintain the structure.
The nature of people’s work can be intimate and proprietary. It’s up to attendees to determine how much detail they want to share, but please keep in mind that this information has been shared in a trusted environment and avoid using it for personal gain.
Work is serious enough, so we like to keep the mood light and lifted. Be mindful of the energy you bring to each session, but show up as you are (no toxic positivity ‘round these parts!).
Members come to Flow Club to focus on their own projects, so please keep the sessions as a pitch, promotion, and solicitation-free zone. If connections develop organically — great! But make sure the interest is reciprocated and avoid being pushy if you don’t hear back.
Violation of any of the above guidelines could result in a cancellation of your Flow Club membership.